Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby girl is 3 month and 17 days old.her birth weight is 3 kg.now she is 5.7 kg..is it enough..or less?
Answer: Yes its good...Babies vary in shape and size as much as grown-ups do, and how much weight your baby gains each month can vary depending on factors like genetics, how much she's fed, and whether she's getting breast milk or formula. For example, exclusively breastfed babies typically gain weight faster in the first two months than formula-fed babies. Here are some rough guidelines you can use to gauge that your baby's on track:
• Till 1 month - Remember that most babies lose some weight during the first few days of life, but usually regain this weight over the next few days so that within a week to 10 days they're back to their original birth weight.
• 1 to 4 months: Babies usually gain 1 1/2 to 2 pounds and grow 1 to 1 1/2 inches each month
• By 6 months: Most babies have doubled their birth weight.
• By 12 months: Most babies have usually tripled their birth weight and will have grown 9 to 11 inches from their original birth length.
• By 24 months: Most babies have quadrupled their birth weight and will have grown 14 to 16 inches from their birth length.
Question: My baby girl is 6 month and 20 days old.her birth weight is 3 kg..now she is 7.200 kg..is it normal?
Answer: hii dear welcome to motherhood.i ts absolutely perfect as according to standard a baby at the age of 6 months should double up her or his birth weight. So ur baby has a good weight as per standard. All the best.
Question: my baby girl is 4 months and 5 days old.her birth weight is 3 kg..now she is 6.100kg..is it normal ot less?
Answer: Hello dear your baby weight should be approximately 6.4kg..she is little less but no problem dear.. Feed her well for every two hours and make sure your baby should sleep well