Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is now 4 months old he s rubbing his eyes from last two days..what it indicates???
Answer: How frequently he rubs his eyes, basically rubbing eyes indicates sleep.. Observe if he wants to sleep.
Question: from last two days, my baby eye is watery and has discharge in the morning her eye lashes were stick together. is need to consult doctor?
Answer: yes consult to doc once... its eye infection.. n takes 3 4 days to cure... put eye drop in both eyes 4 times a day
Question: My baby is 1 year 4 months old..... not sleeping properly in the night.... most of the time she cry...
Answer: Hi I understand this is one of the most irritating thing when mom get tired whole day , she to expect have a good sleep at night and baby wake up in between .Don't worry follow below steps and I m sure u will succeed.
u Need to plan the day activity to make sure that baby sleep nicely at night. Plz follow the below routine.
1) keep baby engaged whole day. Take her out for evening walk or to play. Engage her in mental and physical activity so that baby will get tired.
2) give bedtime everyday if weather is favourable. That will make baby relaxed and make feel sleepy.
3) massage baby with mild lotion after bath. It helps to stimulate the most important nerves of the body so that baby sleep through the night.
4) involve in soothing and calm activity right before bedtime along with some relaxing music. Develop strong learning habits by singing lullaby or reading stories.
5) make separate pair of sleep cloth. Baby will associate them with sleep time. Make sure there is no toy around the bed and light is dim
6) make sure to feed baby well so that baby will not wake but due to hunger at night. Make baby wear diaper if needed so that pee or potty wouldn't let baby wake up at night.
These are my personal testimony and it really work. Do implement it.