Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby is four months old and he is suffering from cold and cough
Answer: Before using these remedies make sure your baby are not allergic to anything and any severe throat cough should need medical advice .these remedies might not work well.
1. Eucalyptus oil apply on baby clothes near collar or on dry sheets . Sinarest vapo caps also works well.
2. Sleep the infants with head upwards direction using a soft pillow.
3. Mix 5 to 10 teaspoon of mustard oil with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds and tadka. After it is cooled, strain the mixture and store in a bottle. When needed, warm a little and apply on the child’s chest, forehead and back .
4. Vicks vapour rub(baby rub) for kids rub on the child’s feet and leave the socks on, it can also be applied on chest.
5. Steam in every 3-4 hours.
6. Roast the Ajwain and take a soft muslin cloth and make a potli .. when warm apply gently on chest and back for chest congestion
Question: How to cure cold and cough in 1 month baby?
Running nose is not much of a problem but if the baby has stuffy nose you will have sleepless nights. Cold is natural and babies do catch it, give baby little nutmeg powder with mother’s milk( 1 spoon) twice a day.
Roast ajwain and put it in a muslin cloth along with 2–3 cloves of garlic, place it near baby’s pillow.
Cold takes 5–7 days, try and make it less painful for d baby, these home remedies are time tested ( have tried on both my daughters), they work.
Question: My baby is having fever and somtimes she vomits..can i give amoxilin. Antibiotic drops for her?
Answer: Please don't self medicate. It's dangerous. Consult doctor and get proper medication.