Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby is four months old and he is suffering from cold and cough
Answer: Before using these remedies make sure your baby are not allergic to anything and any severe throat cough should need medical advice .these remedies might not work well.
1. Eucalyptus oil apply on baby clothes near collar or on dry sheets . Sinarest vapo caps also works well.
2. Sleep the infants with head upwards direction using a soft pillow.
3. Mix 5 to 10 teaspoon of mustard oil with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds and tadka. After it is cooled, strain the mixture and store in a bottle. When needed, warm a little and apply on the child’s chest, forehead and back .
4. Vicks vapour rub(baby rub) for kids rub on the child’s feet and leave the socks on, it can also be applied on chest.
5. Steam in every 3-4 hours.
6. Roast the Ajwain and take a soft muslin cloth and make a potli .. when warm apply gently on chest and back for chest congestion
Question: My four month old baby suffering from cold and cough ..what to do
Answer: Hiii I can surely correlate ur pain as even my baby also used to get cold and cough in such a tiny age. But it is very natural for babies to get as they adjust with the atmosphere bacteria to get used to it. Also babies immunity are generally in developing stage so they catch the infections easily. Nothing to worry. Some basic home ready with give relieve to ur baby as giving medicine frequently for baby is not advisable. Roast 2-3 big cloves of garlic & few pinches of Ajwain on tawa for a min. The smell of this mixture will heal the cold & cough of your child.
Some moms put few drops of breast milk in the nose of child, and it helped in fast curing from cold. Make your bathroom steamy by running hot water tap for some time. Sit in bathroom for 10-15 minutes by taking your infant in your lap.i t always used to work in my case.Elevate your baby's head with help of pillow or cushion while she is sleeping to minimize the discomfort of blocked nose. Put few drops of saline water in the blocked nose of your child. Saline water will help unblocking the stuffy nose of your child. Light massage of warm mustard oil with (garlic and ajwain infused in it) on chest and back of your baby will help your baby to get relief from cough. Warm up coconut oil and put some drumstick leaves. Apply on hair of child suffering from cold.
Question: My four month old baby is having cold and cough, please suggest any home remedies??
Dear to reduce cold and cough in infant, follow these remedies it might be helpful for you...
Breast milk is a natural source of antioxidants,it alone can do wonders in reducing cough of babies , so breast feed as you can.
Heat coconut oil with garlic,pepper,and little turmeric powder,use ts oil and massage in throat,chest for five minutes,it will helps in reducing cough effectively
Apply Vick's in a betel leaf and keep it under lamp for two min,then massage baby's chest with that leaf,it will cure cough a lot
Massage with warm mustard oil,will also reduce cough
You can dry roast a tbsp of ajwan ,till it's aroma comes,make a potli,use this as a compress , effective in reducing cold and cough