Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby is 82 ds old and whenever she gets sleep cries a lot for hf an hr. can't sleep quickly whatever we do... what can I do to make her sleep quickly
Answer: A child is very young & can be moulded the way you want to with a little bit of efforts. Following tips might be of help –
• Dim lights & have relaxing & calming effect on baby
• Instead of complete silence, you can try soft sounds or very soft music which will make the baby fall asleep quickly
• Maintain right room temperature
• Keep the surrounding clean & less of any distraction
• Make your child wear comfortable clothes at night
• Give your baby massage morning and once at night.
• check if baby if not having cold or congestion issue, as it can disturb sleep
• Feed your baby nicely for little longer so that once babys tummy is full, he feel sleepy
Question: My baby is 6th month. She still gets up and cries in the night many times and when we hold her then she stops crying. She still has disturbed sleep. Please suggest something so that she can sleep well. sh
Answer: Hi... I faced the same problem... Check ur room temperature, cover her with blanket. Until she gets deep sleep lay close to her..
Question: My baby cries a lot before going to sleep. How can i make her sleep with less or no crying?
Answer: Sing a lullaby. Swing it in ur arms and make a rhythmic sound.