Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mybaby boy has cold i want home remedies for cold
Answer: Hello dear. Can understand your worry.. you can try below home remedies for cold.
1. Give baby lot of rest
2. Continue breast feeding or formula milk so as to keep baby hydrate.
3. Install a humidifier or cool mist vaporizer in your child bedroom.
4. Smell of warm ajwain / carom seeds tied in pouch will help a lot
5. Smell of garlic and ajwain will ease congestion.
6. Giving Chicken soup relieves aches, congestion and fever
give steam to baby. Make sure baby is away from the source of steam.
Hope it will help.
Question: My baby boy 14 months old he has been coughing i want some few home remedies
Answer: Hello dear. Sorry to hear your babys cough. Here are a few tips:
Make sure the baby gets plenty of rest.
Offer extra breastfeeds or bottle feeds. Your baby will need plenty of fluids to fight off the infection .
Give the correct dose of medicines.
Use a humidifier for the room.
Run a hot shower, close the door, and sit inside with your child for 15 minutes before bed and again for 15 minutes in the morning. The steam helps loosen chest and nasal congestion, making it easier for kids tocough or blow it out.
Question: My baby 28 days and he has some cough and cold suggest home remedies plz
Answer: Hi dear Massage your babys forehead chest and nose with ghee. Roast ajwain and cloves and tie them in a hanky. Make your baby smell this and also warm the chest and back with this potli. Take care