Hii dis is quite normal and healthy sign when u have morning sickness. But if vomit get severe then it will let u loose nutrition from our body which is very important for it babies growth. So for recovering from loss of nutrient u need to change some dietary habits . U can start our day with ginger tea. It will gives u a refreshing start. Don't eat heavy meal as it can gives u feeling of vomit so prefer taking small but frequent diets. U can plan it diet with healthy snacking, juices ,fruits , salads. Sniff lemon. It will helps u in curbing nausea. Eat more of protein rich foods and avoid fried or oily foods. Don't stay hungry as it can gives u acidity. Even if u r working lady keep dry fruits or healthy and handy snacks box with u ready. Take more of water and most importantly take enough rest as it daily routine has change as well body stamina has reduced so u need to take rest in between to grab those required energy.
All the best.
Answer: Hello ma'am ,
Congratulation for your pregnancy
Pregnancy me vomiting hona normal hai ye aapko first trimester tak rah sakta hai or iske liye aapko koi medicine Lene ki jarurat nahii hai agar aapko vomiting ho rahii hai to sabse pahle aap khud ko hydrate rakhe or jayeda pani piye nahii to uss condition me aapko dehydration ho sakta hai , aap khana thoda thoda karke khaye ek baat heavy food Na le .
3) paper mint
5) apple cider vinegar
6) fennel seeds
9) cloves (laung )
Ye sab chije khane se aapko vomiting rokne me help milega .
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m 15 week pregnant. Mujhe kuch bhi khane ya peene k baad vomiting ho jati ha. Mujhe cold bhi bahut ha. Kya isse mere baby ko harm ha
Answer: Hello! Kuch logo ko vomiting ki problem pure pregnancy mein rehta hain aur uske liye khana pina muskil ho jata hain. Aap nimbu aur adrak ka pani bana ke thoda thoda pite rahe. Aur thoda thoda karke khana khaye sara din, isse vomiting ki problem kam hogi. Jyada hain vomiting toh doctor se medicine lein.
Sardi ke liye yeh sare gharelu nuske apnaye.
1. Tulsi, adrak ,long and kalimirchi ka kadha banaye aur din mein do baar lein.
2. Tulsi adrak ki chair lein gale ke dard ke liye.
3. Adha tsp haldi ek glass pani mein ubale aur sone se pehle piye .
4. Steam lein.
5. Gargle kijiye halka garam pani aur namak ka, din mein jitni baar ho sake.
6. Sahad aur adrak ka juice din mein teen baar lein.
Question: Hi mera kl se khana khane k baad stomach pain ho rha h kya kru or kl vomiting bhi hui
Answer: Ha havy havy sa lag raha hoga na...aap khny kay baad 20 min walk jarur kary ye problum nahi aayga ..pain khna barabar digest nahi hua hoga isliye
Question: mujhe bht vomiting ho rhi h or morning sickness b h Kya kru
Answer: 1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which
might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one
tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you
wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and
one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer
from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: Mera baby kuch bhi khane k baad vomiting kr deta h
Answer: .As per doctor it is quite normal. I had consulted paed for my daughter and she said it is perfectly fine. The only thing she said is to burp the baby so that the milk gets digested. Just ensure that u make ur baby burp after every feed so that this doesnt happen. But if it does do not worry it is quite normal