Generally,first baby movements feels between weeks 16 and 25 of your pregnancy.Your doctor will tell you that they only start counting kicks from 27 weeks (third trimester) because your baby still has a little room to move so you may not feel all the movements yet.It could just be the babies position at the moment.if you feel no movements consult to doctor
Answer: Hii tension bilkul na let. Baby movement 25 week take as Jani chahiye agar nahi aaye hai tho aap doctor ko consult Kare tension ki baat ho sakhti hai ye.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mujhe abhi dusra month chal raha hai aaj subah slight White discharge huva hai koi tension ki baat to nahi hai na? Please mujhe bataye
Answer: Yes, it's perfectly normal starting from early pregnancy until your baby is born. What you're noticing is probably leukorrhea – the odorless or mild-smelling milky white discharge that you may have had before you got pregnant. ... Odorless or mild-smelling.
But in any point of time if you feel it's heavy discharge, more like watery urine kind of, change in color like reddish, pinkish, brownish , pale yellow and greenish with itching and burning that needs to be reported to your doctor as soon as possible. One of the most common vaginal infections during pregnancy is candidiasis, also known as a yeast infection.
So relax and enjoy ur pregnancy.
Question: Mera pregnancy ka 10 week chal raha hai or kal mere kamar Mein bout pain ho raha hai koi tension wali bat hai ya nai
Answer: Back pain during pregnancy isn't surprising, but it still deserves attention. Suggestions to relieve back pain –
• Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack to your back might help.
• Regular physical activity like brisk walking can keep your back strong and might relieve back pain during pregnancy
• You can also practice yoga
Question: Mujhe pregnanacy ka 7th month chal raha hai..mere back mein bhut dard hota hai.kya ismein darne ki koi baat to nai hai.
Ye normal hai. Aap ka anxious hona bhi normal hai. The pain u experiencing is due to aap ke uterus. Jaise aap ka baby big hota hai vaise pressure on back abdomen aur vaginal muscle tho aap ko back pait vagina aur leg mai pain ho sakta hai. Aap ka stomach bhi tight hota hai. Baar baar wash room jana due to the pressure. Aap soote wakth pillow back mai de aur cold ya hot press use kare. Warm shower bhi pain kam karne mai madad hogi gentle massages to help u feel relaxed with coconut or olive oil. Hope I helped