Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Meri baby ko khasi bahot aa rhi hai. What to do?
Answer: Ask your doctor to start maxtra 0.5ml and ambroxol if your baby has congestion and coughing more than 10 times a day.
Give easy foods that will not irritate her throat such as porridge (wheat), khichdi.
Switch her solids try to give warm foods such as gur halwa and turmeric mixed with her solids.
Note if your baby is feverish and the fever is above 100°F you need to consult a paediatrician now to start antibiotics.
Question: Mujhe aaj subah se bahot burps aa rahe hai .. kya itne burps aana theek hai ??
Answer: Gastric problem is normal in pregnancy and it may cause of cramps in stomach. One of the more effective
ways to remedy gas during pregnancy is to monitor your diet. The hormone progesterone is one of the main
causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy,
progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to
bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are
all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your
blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food,
contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.
Question: Mai 5weeks pregnant Hu n Mujhe khasi bahot hai. Dr. Se Puch kar medicine bhi le rhi hu but khasi gyi Nae what to do?
Answer: There are many effective, safe, and natural remedies for cough and cold during pregnancy, many of which can be used during a flu as well. Here is a list of things you can keep on hand in case you become sick:
Garlic – During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal. If your cold is acute, you could increase your garlic consumption to 1 crushed, raw clove per every 2-3 hours. I like to smear in raw honey for taste and added benefits.
Apple Cider Vinegar – Raw preferably. ACV alkalinizes the body and most illnesses can’t thrive in alkaline environments. It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
Mix 1-2 tablespoons of ACV into water or tea and drink 3 times a day.Gargle ACV to soothe a sore throat.
Honey – raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day