Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hello friends mujhe kal night se loose motion ho rhe pls tell mai kya kru
Answer: For loose motions during pregnancy:
1. Drink plenty of water. Try to drink at least one litre every two hours because you lose a lot of water in watery stools.
2. Drink ginger tea because it may help relieve the symptoms of loose motion by reducing gases. For this, you just need to boil some ginger and tea in water and allow it to stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and then consume with sugar or honey.
3. You can also try drinking three to four tablespoons of honey in a glass of lukewarm water. The antioxidant and antibacterial properties found in honey and amino acids help boost the immune system.
4. Lemon is a liver stimulant which helps in controlling irritable bowel movement and provides relief from diarrhoea. You can consume a mixture of lemon juice, crushed black pepper one-fourth teaspoon and half a teaspoon of ginger powder two times a day.
5. You can also add peppermint extract to half a cup of water and drink it twice or thrice a day.
Question: my 3 trimester start but Mujhe 2-3 dino se loose motion ho rahe hai kya karu kya koi medicine le sakti hu
Answer: cure loose motions using home remedies. Here are a few tried and tested ones that have no side effects.
Take ½ spoon mustard speeds and make a paste with hot water. Taking it twice over 3 hours will help.
There is nothing like pomegranate seed juice and pomegranate rind to stop loose motions. Try it before anything else because it is effective, safe, tasty and healthy as well.
Chew a spoonful of methi seeds and follow it up with two bananas and that should do it.
Make sure you consult a doctor because drugs during pregnancy can cause loose motions. It can also be due to viruses or parasites and this could be harmful for you and your baby. If it is due to hormonal changes there is nothing to worry about. Anyway, try these 3 home remedies for loose motions during pregnancy and drink plenty of water.
Question: Mujhe cold ho gya h kya mai koi medicine le sakti hu
Answer: Natural remedies to some of your most bothersome symptoms include:
Reduce congestion – Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
Alleviate your sore throat – Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
For any medicine please consult ur doctor.