Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mere pet me pain ho raha hai isliye me thik se baith nahi pa rahi hu
Answer: Hello dear
Pregnancy me tummy me pain hona normal hai. Aap tention mat lijiye aur neeche diye gye tips try kijiye :
1. Aaram se baithiye aur apne legs to aaram se upar rakhiye.
2. Garm pani ki bottle se apne stomach ki sikai kijiye.
3. Jyada se jyada pani pijiye.
4. Khoob sara rest kijiye
Question: Mam mujhe kal Raat Se hi sirf vomiting ho rahi hai, mai kuch kha bhi nahi pa rahi hu. Kisi v chiz ka smell nahi Accha lag raha hai, kuch bhi khane ka mann kar bhi raha tha ek bite khaane se hi mujhe vomiting ho rahi hai. Or mujhe chakkar bhi aa rahe hai
Answer: Starting ke 3months m aisa hota h... Aap apne doctor se consult kare ek baar woh aapko vomitting ki medicine denge..
Question: mera 24 week chal raha kal rat se mujhe vomiting ho rahi bahot jayada neend bhi nahi aai
Answer: our stomach that works to digest the food but in pregnancy the hormone progesterone starts relaxing
and passes the stomach acid for easily and irritate. Hormones also slow down digestion, causing for less
stomach acids to be produced. which might have caused indigestion resulting in vomitting.
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Question: Mujhe Kal se bahut Jada back pain ho raha Hai isse baby par koi effect to nahi hoga na
Answer: hi , During pregnancy, your body makes a hormone called relaxin that allows ligaments in the pelvic area to relax and the joints to become looser in preparation for the birth process. The same hormone can cause ligaments that support the spine to loosen, leading to instability and pain
Don't worry there will be no harm to the baby. Practice these few things which can give you little relief.
Make sure u sit properly, support your back properly.
sleep on your sides, specially on the left.
do not wear heels, prefer flats over heels
You can take a hot water bottle also.