Question: Mera baby bahut kam move karta hai.. Movement feel hoti hai but itni nahi.. Strong Kicks nahi feel hoti kabhi.. Aur movement bhi din mein 3-4 hi hoti hai
Answer: Aap apna placenta position check kijiye, agar anterior hao to ye normal hai mujhe bhi kicks bahut kam feel jote thein jab maine doctor se pucha to unhone bataya ki anterior placenta me placenta baby or hu.are beech hota hai jiski wajah se kick kam pata chalte haon.
Question: Mera baby bump abhi bhi nrml h zda visble ni h is se koi prb toh ni h na?? bt movmnt bht strong nd mstly feel hti h
Answer: I think agar movement hamesha feel hoti hai then baby is ok aur USG me baby weight agar ok hai to fir kya problem hai kisi kisi ka baby bump jyada pata nhi chalta.😊 So don't worry.
Question: hi, mujhe bht zada gas ki problem ho rahi hai, kal se, mera 24 week running hai....zada gas hone se koi problem to nahi hogi ????
Answer: The hormone progesterone is one of the main causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy, progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..