Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mera 9th month start hone wala hein. Ab mujh wometing or loose motion hone lage h. Bhookh kam lagti h. Pani pine mein bhi tasteless lagta h. Kya kru
Answer: You can try this tested tried home remedy for loose motion take 1 tsp of chai Patti with water repeat the same after 6 hours definitely changes. To enhance the taste of mouth lick lemons and have mouth fresher or eliachi
Question: Mera 27th Jan ko 9th month start to gaya h or doctor ne 21st ko ceaserean ke liye Kaha h but 9th 27th Feb ko complete honge.to pls bataye koi problem to nahi hogi.ya 9th month complete hona jaruri h
Answer: Nhi 9th lgte e baby kbhi b ho Jesse chahe Dr wali look baat ni h...c sectn hona h islie doc ne page bula lia hoga..or waise b oprtn se pahle doc ultrasound kregi Asoka.....unko position sahi lgegi this oprtm krenge wo...mera b c sctn his h..So....Enjoy it pregnancy days...All d very best
Question: Hii mera miscarrage may month me hua tha uske bad me pregnency ke liye bahot try kar rahi hu but pregnency conceive nahi ho rahi or mera periods 29 October ko hua tha so what i do for conceive
Answer: Hello dear, I m so sorry you have to go through this but kai baar miscarriage ke baad apki body time leti hai pregnancy ke lea. Aap apne ovulation days count karne shuru kare . Aap ovulation kit ka use kar sakte hai. Aap vaise apne period cycle ke 11th day se sex shuru kare apne next period date tak usse pregnancy ke chances high hote hai..
Question: hello...vomiting bahut jyada ho rahi hai or kuch bhi khane ke 1/2 baad nausea hone lagta hai.,or pelvic bone me bhi bahut pain hai sath me anal canal me burning sensation ke sath pain bhi hai..abhi 8th wk start hua hai kya ye sab common hai...
Answer: Jello! Pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, anal canal mein pain aur burning common hain.
Nausea aur vomiting ke liye yeh home remedies apanye.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Pain in anal canal might be due to constipation. Try these home remedies for same.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
For pelvic pain try these.
Try to sit, lie down or change positions.
Soak in a warm bath.
Try doing relaxation exercises.
Place a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel on the ache.
Make sure you get plenty of fluids.