20 weeks pregnant mother

Question: mujhe 1 month se khansi jukam h medcn se koi frk nhi h mai kya kru yeh baby k liye kitna ku danger h

0 Answers
No Answers for this question yet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mujhe 9month start ho chuka h khansi aur sardi bohat hogayi h main kya karu khansi k liye...
Answer: 1.warm water + salt use as a gargle for a sore throat 2. hot water steam 3 times 3. pinch of haldi +pinch of dry ginger (sunth) + half tea spoon honey mix it and have morning and night 4. have hot soups in a meal
»Read All Answers
Question: Hello ma'am.. Mujhe kal se loose motion ho gye h.. Mere baby ko koi problem to nhi hogi na or mai isk liye kya kru?
Answer: it is not good but dont worry.. cure loose motions using home remedies. Here are a few tried and tested ones that have no side effects. Take ½ spoon mustard speeds and make a paste with hot water. Taking it twice over 3 hours will help. There is nothing like pomegranate seed juice and pomegranate rind to stop loose motions. Try it before anything else because it is effective, safe, tasty and healthy as well. Chew a spoonful of methi seeds and follow it up with two bananas and that should do it. Make sure you consult a doctor because drugs during pregnancy can cause loose motions. It can also be due to viruses or parasites and this could be harmful for you and your baby. If it is due to hormonal changes there is nothing to worry about. Anyway, try these 3 home remedies for loose motions during pregnancy and drink plenty of water.
»Read All Answers
Question: Mujhe Aik hafte se bht hi ziada balghami khansi hai..khans khans kr pait ka bura hashar hogya h .rat me honey bhi khaya pr koi frk nhi pr raha .ke kia krun is k liye ?
Answer: you should drink warm water. try drinking medicated tea by boiling few tulsi leaves, black pepper, bayleaves , cloves with water. let it boil for 5 mins. drain it then mix lil honey to it. drink it twice. you will feel better. you can gargle warm water by adding a pinch of salt. If this is just for 2 or 3 days then it may be due to the weather, but if it is happening 4 to 5 days or more then please see the doctor and get the test so that you can remove the infection from your body. Can be dangerous for your child.
»Read All Answers