Similar Questions with Answers
Question: mujhe bahot acility ho rahi hai aur sugar ki wajhse mai kuch le nahi pa rahi kya karu?
Answer: The hormone progesterone is one of the main causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy, progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
Question: Hi mam 4 mahine pahile mera c section hua hai mere stitches bahut dard kar rahe hai kya karu
Answer: Stitches pain even after 4months is common sometimes it continues about a, year it's normal don't worry just stay hydrated and don't sit for longer duration it may cause pain so take rest when ever possible
Question: Mera abi 19week chal raha hai aur muje face pe bahot pimples aa rahe hai mai kya karu?
Answer: Hello dear
Don't worry, pimples are coming mainly due to hormones changes going on in ur pregnancy. Ye pimples temporary hai aur delivery k baad ye chale jayenge.