mujhe gas ki bhut pblm ho rhi h ...Aisa kyu ho rha h plz tell n Mai kya kru jise gas ki pblm na ho ...
Answer: The hormone progesterone is one of the main causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy, progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
Question: Mam plz btaiye n ki mere pet me jalan kyu ho rhi h
Answer: Hi dear pet ki jalan gas ya uterus ke aur skin ke khichav ke karan ho sakti hai aap pani khula pea aur pet ki skin par ache se oil ya cream lagae usse skin moisturized rahegi aur khichav ke Karan jalan nai hogi.
Question: Mere seene mai bhut jayda jalan ho rhi h plz btao kyu
Answer: Preferably take cold flavoured milk early in morning to prevent gas formation and burning
You can take digene syrup it is also very effective.