Answer: Most miscarriages (missed abortion) are caused by genetic abnormalities in the fetus. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done to prevent miscarriages caused by genetic abnormalities. However, not all miscarriages are caused by genetic abnormalities. If you have had a miscarriage, work with your health care provider to determine the reason for your miscarriage, if possible, and to plan a future pregnancy. A healthy lifestyle before and during pregnancy may help.Be sure to take at least 400 mg of folic acid every day, beginning at least one to two months before conception, if possible. Exercise regularly. Eat healthy, well-balanced meals. Manage stress. Keep your weight within normal limits. Don't smoke and stay away from secondhand smoke. Don't drink alcohol or have more than one to two cups of a caffeinated beverage like coffee a day. Avoid illicit drugs. Make sure you are up to date on immunizations. These steps may help to prevent miscarriage.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: meri parso din 6 week ki miscarriage ho gayi...pehle bhi meri 8 week ki miscarriage ho chuki h, 2 time miscarriage k bat ab bahut darr lag rhi h....ab mujhe kya karna caheye plz help me
Since you have a history of miscarriage would suggest don't stress all will go well
Just consult a gynaclogist and tell her about your history and once she is through examination and sonography she could suggest you medicine so that all goes well
Medical science is far advanced don't worry as it won't help rather maintain a healthy diet and meditation would help keep stress at
Question: meri bby 2 nd half yrs ki hai... but uski growth acche se nhi bar rhi
Answer: Almonds are considered very healthy and you might remember how our mothers used to soak almonds overnight and give them early morning.
If you child does not like eating almonds straight like my daughter, make this delicious almond milk powder to kill two birds with one arrow.
• Add eggs and chicken to child’s diet if you are non-vegetarian. Red meat is also great for weight gain.
• Jaggery or gur is a trational, non-refined sugar in India and other parts of Asia. It is commonly prepared from sugarcane juice and date palm. It is healthier than refined sugar and used in plenty of traditional recipes. Add organic jaggery to your child’s diet to add some extra calories.
• Not all sweets are bad and you can let your underweight toddler enjoy these sweet treats without any guilt
• Add fruits like banana, cheeku and mangoes to your child’s diet. These fruits are naturally rich in calories and are help in weight gain.
• Ragi or nachni is a very nutritious millet and it is advised to be included in diet of babies and toddlers.
Question: Meri baby k potty goli jaisi ho ri h normal ni, kuo ho ra h aisa din me 2 bar se jada ni kr ri h, usko formula milk de re h kahi is wajah se to ni...
Answer: She may be suffering frm constipation gv her gripe water n ys formula milk do cause potty tightening so zyada garha nhi dena.
Question: mam mujhe 4 month start ho gya h..pr pet jada nhi nikala ...baby growth thik se hogi na?
Answer: Don't worry after 18 week apka pet badhega... Nothing to worry about