Question: mai apne baby ko proper feed ni kra pa rhi...mujhe itna milk produce ni ho pa RHA jis se uska pet bhare...koi upay btaye
Answer: Include food that will help in increasing breastfeed -
• Eat more of green leafy vegetables especially dill , methi , palak and methi seeds cooked along with rice.
• Eat atleast one serving of leafy green veggies in a day.
• Drink milk and coconut water and other healthy drinks yourself. Stay hydrated yourself.
• Include foods like ghee, pomegranate, carrots,barley, cumin seeds, garlic , apricots and oatmeal on your meal.
• Massage the breasts for a while before feeding every time...this is supposed to increase the milk flow.
• Feed your baby well...atleast once every 2 hours. The more you feed more will be the milk produced. Feed for longer so that your baby gets enough of fore milk and hind milk which is richer in fat.
• Don't take any stress and tension. just relax. sleep when the baby sleeps.
• Eat well and feed your baby well.
• Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Question: Muje milk nhi aata h...n mai powder nhi pi sakte...plzz muje milk k liye koi tablet batao...
Answer: Hello ma'am ,
Breast milk increase karne ke liye aapko apne deit or feeding ke process par dhyan dena chahiye jo ki aapko breast milk increase karne me helpful ho :-
6) brown rice
9) dairy product.
10) dry fruits .
Iske sath hi sath aapko breast milk increase karne ke liye or bhi bahut si chije hain Jo aapko breast milk increase karne me helpful hoga :-
-Stress ko avoid kare .
- baby ke sath soye .
- body to body touch hona chahiye baby ka proper.
- proper position hona chahiye nipple ka baby ke mouth me .
- or baby ka feed time proper position hona chahiye , baby ka head upper side me hona chahiye .
Question: mera baby 7 days ka h mai use lactogen no 1 or apna feed bhi kra rahi hu.. isme koi problem to nhi hogi baby ko
Answer: Its absolutely fine dr is no problem...just make sure u maintain time gap between feeding fm and bm n dont mix it...prefer giving fm at night for long sound sleep