Question: my daughter is one month old.. main usko feed ni karwa rahi muje doodh hi ni aa raha kuch solution btaye jisse feed aana shuru ho jaaye
Answer: follow a balanced diet, which is a combination of healthy foods. Good milk production will help to gain weight of ur baby.
A balanced diet includes:
Starchy foods, such as rice, bread, potato (aloo), wholewheat rotis, oats (jaee), semolina (suji) and pasta. Choose wholegrain or multi-grain varieties of cereal-based starchy foods for added nutrients and fibre.
Some dairy produce, such as a glass of milk, curd (dahi).
Some protein, such as lentils, pulses, eggs, fish and lean meat.
Plenty of fruit and vegetables are good for feeding mother.
For Iron take anaar, spinach, apple, banana, leafy veggie. include pulses, sprouts, dry fruits,
If you are none vegetarian take lean red meat, fish and poultry. Eggs are also a good source of iron.
Eat at least three daily servings of calcium-rich foods such as milk and other dairy products, fish, almonds, or calcium-fortified foods like cereals, juices, soy and rice beverages, and breads.
For vitamin D sun helps your body produce vitamin D. Good sources are oily fish also.
Vitamin C helps your body to absorb iron better. Citrus fruits, amla, amrood and papaya are a good source of vitamin C.
Vitamin A finds in Carrots , eggs, sweet potato (shakarkandi), dark leafy greens, pumpkin (kaddu), red capsicum (laal shimla mirch), peas (matar), tomato (tamatar) and mango (aam) are rich in vitamin A.
You can also have a handful of nuts as a light snack.
If you must eat the laddoos or panjiri you can reduce the calorie count by eating smaller portions.
Question: Hi mera baby 4 month ka hai wo dhoodh bahut palta hai main kya karun wo mother feed hi karta hai no formula or other milk
Answer: Yeh to acchi baat hai na I see apka baby healthy rhega
Question: hii meri baiti one month 6 days ki hai or bahut week hai mera feed bhi ni laiti..plz give me solution wt i do..
Answer: Following things can be done when bady refuses to breast feed –
1) Nurse in calm, non crowded & less noisy environment
2) Try to cuddle & relax your baby before starting to nurse
3) Babies can nurse well in movement. Sit on a rocking chair & try nursing your baby
4) Go for strolls – Fresh air & mild sunshine can put your baby in good mood which will ease him to nures
5) Sing Lullabies – Music soothes the mood of baby
6) Try to nurse your baby during sleep
7) If baby cries a lot while nursing he might be having pain or suffering from infection. Its best to get the advice from your doctor in such a case
8)Make sure to keep fingers far from the nipple so you don't affect how baby latches on. Aim the nipsple toward the baby's upper lip/nose, not the middle of the mouth.You might need to rub the nipple across the top lip to get your baby to open his/her mouth. The baby's head should be tilted slightly back.
If nothing works, use a breast pump and then bottle feed your baby, making sure you begin pumping every time you offer the bottle, since this will keep your milk supply up.
9) also chk if she has cold or congestion issue, whether her motions are proper or not n whether se has gas problem...in such a scenario baby refuses to tak feed