Similar Questions with Answers
Question: meri age 36 h me 4 saal se eaching nd burning se but preshan hu calposcopy Tak kra li normal h Kai medicine bhi li leken koi fayeda nh hua me lambe samay se bhut preshan hu plz help me
Answer: Hello Momma,
Please ek acchhe se Doctor ko dikhaiye is problem se chhutkara pane ke liye.
Main prarthana karungi ki aapko koi achha Doctor zarur mile aur aap ka yeh problem se azadi mile.
Question: hii i m 5th month pregnant & meri legs & foots & lower back m bhut pain rehti h pls koi upay btaye
Answer: leg pain is common during pregnancy. to minimise the pain you can dip your legs in warm water and put some salt in it. Massage with luke warm mustard oil. It is also very helpful. you can also use hot water bottle to release the pain. You can apply some muscle relaxants too. they will give you a relief but cramps and pain are part of the pregnancy.
Back pain during pregnancy is a common complaint. You can prevent or ease back pain during pregnancy.
1. Practice good posture: As your baby grows and To avoid falling forward, you may lean back— which can hurt your lower back and contribute to back pain during pregnancy.
Stand up straight. Keep your shoulders relaxed. Don't lock your knees. If you must stand for long periods of time, - take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
2. Get the right wear: Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support. Avoid high heels, which can further shift your balance forward and cause you to fall. You might also consider wearing a maternity support belt. Although research on the effectiveness of maternity support belts is limited, some women find the additional support helpful.
3. Lift properly: When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
4. Sleep on your side:Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
Question: mujhe regular bhut weakness rehti h chker bhut aate h pairo me kamar me dard rehta h plz mujhe diet suggest kre bcz me akeli rehti hu
Answer: Dizziness or feeling faint is a normal symptom during pregnancy. It is more common in the first trimester, but you may experience it throughout your pregnancy.
Here are some helpful suggestions to reduce dizziness:
Avoid standing for long periods. If you must stand, make sure that you keep your feet moving to help increase circulation
Get up slowly from either sitting or lying down (this is especially important when you are getting out of the bath)
Eat regularly. Avoid long periods between meals; it is better to snack throughout the day
Avoid hot baths or showers
Avoid lying on your back once you reach the middle of your second trimester
Wear loose, comfortable clothing to avoid restricting circulation
1. Green leafy vegetables.
2. Vegetables soup
3. All varieties of pulses.
4. Curd, paneer, tofu, buttermilk.
5. All seasonal fruits except pineapple and papaya.
6. Lots of water.
7. Fruit juices and shakes
8. Bowl of salads.
9. No aerated and caffeinated drinks.
10. No ajinomoto.
11. No gassy foods
12. Protein rich diet.
13. Omega 3 rich foods like walnuts and flax seeds.
Question: Mere stomuch ki bones m bhut pain horha h back or leg m bhi meri edd 26august h pr koi discharge nhi h mje upper se mje Cold bhi hogya h tou kya kru
Answer: Hi, aap massage kar saktey hain. Aur cold ke. Liye
Watm water lijiye
Honey water lijiye
Ginger honey paste lijiye.