Question: mere baby 6 days ka hua h or uska mere feed se pait nahi bhr raha
Answer: Following tips might help in increasing breastfeed -
• Eat more of green leafy vegetables especially dill , methi , palak and methi seeds cooked along with rice.
• Eat atleast one serving of leafy green veggies in a day.
• Drink milk and coconut water and other healthy drinks yourself. Stay hydrated yourself.
• Include foods like ghee, pomegranate, carrots,barley, cumin seeds, garlic , apricots and oatmeal on your meal.
• Massage the breasts for a while before feeding every time...this is supposed to increase the milk flow.
• Feed your baby well...atleast once every 2 hours. The more you feed more will be the milk produced. Feed for longer so that your baby gets enough of fore milk and hind milk which is richer in fat.
• Don't take any stress and tension. just relax. sleep when the baby sleeps.
• Eat well and feed your baby well.
• Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Question: I m 18weeks pregnant .. bt mere pet abhi b normal dikh raha he aise kyu baby thk toh he
Answer: Hello Dear,
There isn't a set time, some women show their pregnancy belly in the second trimester, while others start showing in the first trimester. First-time moms usually begin developing a baby bump between 12 and 16 weeks. Moms who’ve already been pregnant start showing sooner, since their uterine and abdominal muscles have already been stretched from an earlier pregnancy. If you're showing later than expected, don't worry. The uterus can rest in the body in a variety of positions. Sometimes a woman's uterus is tilted toward the back, which can cause her to show pregnancy bump later. Consult your doctor he/she may do an ultrasound to ensure that everything is fine. Take care.
Question: mere se khana nhi khaya jata.
Answer: Koi particular khaana ya koi bhi khaana....aap ginger water or lemon water peeya karo if ubfeel nauseated...drink plenty of water...have food that u like in this phase as u dont want to get weak..hormones ke wajah se hota hai yeh.