Similar Questions with Answers
Question: mere nipple pr jakhm ho gye or mai feed nahi krwa paa rahi bht pain hota h kya kru
Answer: Hii aap nipcare cream use kare. Usshe pain relieved hoga. Aap coconut oil bhi use kar Sakti hai but nipcare jyada affective hota hai. Aao cream apply kare one by one. Jab baby ko feed karana ho tho ek side lagaye aur dusure side Na lagaye. Feed karane ke pahle baby aache se wash kar. Le phir feed karaye baby ko. Aao nipple shield be buy kar Sakti hai agar pain jyada hai tho.wo silicon ka hota hai. Aap ushe nipple pe laga ke baby ko feed kara Sakti hai but main advise karungi avoid kare ushe. Baby ko isshe infection bhi ho sakta hai.
All the best.
Question: Hi mai 37week pregnant ho mujhe koi labour pain k symptoms nahi dikhayi de rahe hai kya karu jisse pain khudh ho jaye or delevery ho jaaye
Answer: Hlo dear...kuch v aisa khud apne man se na kare... delivery to ek din honi hi he...jab itne mahine aap wait ki to kuch or week ki baat he...so plz bina Dr se puche kuch v na kare...good news to kavi v mil sakti he...
Question: mai thik se baby ko feed nahi kara paa rahi
Answer: The best way to increase breast milk supply is to nurse. More you nurse more will be the production. Your baby nursing is the best method among all to increase milk supply.
1. Water : Water is not a food, but it is the most essential aspect of ensuring you’ll have an adequate milk supply. You need have adequate amount of water to stay hydrated—8 glasses (64 ounces) of fluid each day is an absolute must. In the early stages of your breastfeeding journey it’s a necessity to have a bottle of water next to where you’re going to nurse. Make a habbit of having a glass of water before and after feed.
2. Fenugreek seeds (methi) : Methi is a greate source to increase breastmilk supply. Fenugreek seeds are a source of healthy vitamins that are good for lactating mums such as omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are important for your baby’s brain development. Methi can also be added to many dishes, especially vegetables, and meat dishes and can be used while making paranthas, pooris or stuffed rotis. Soak few methi seeds in a glass of water overnight and have it in morning empty stomach.
3. Fennel seeds : Another natural remedy for increasing milk supply. They are also given to new mums to help prevent gas and colic in their baby. The logic is that since fennel seeds are used by adults to ease tummy upsets and aid digestion, the benefits of fennel can be passed to a baby through the breastmilk. There is no research to back either of these beliefs but many mums feel that fennel seeds have helped them or their baby.
4. Oatmeals : Another way to increases milk supply. It not only helps to maintain the mum weight but also rich in fibre and other vitamins. It helps the body to release oxytocin (a hormone involved in milk production). Take 4 scoops of oatmeal in warm water with added honey satisfy your taste bud as well.
5. Banana: Banana rich nutrition value also helps to increase breast milk supply. Have 2 banana followed by glass of milk.
Question: Can u tell me.. mera delivery time kab he? Me abhise chal phir nahi paa rahi hi, beth nahi paa rahi hu. sans v thik tarahse le nahi paa rahi hu. Bahat jyada taklif ho rahi he. Me kya karu??
Answer: No need to worry.. Some time it happens dear.... Stay calm and happy.. Don't force ur body to move.. If ur body want rest give it rest. And plz drink plenty of water at this time..u will feel OK.. Stay with some one when u not feeling well...enjoy this phase dear ur baby is on the way..