Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mujhe 11 weeks ki pregnancy hai or mera abhi tak jee machalta hai kuch bhi khane ka mann nahi karta
Answer: Hello ! Aisa hona pregnancy mein normal hain . Aap please yeh home remedies apanye
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: Kuch khane ka mann ni karta kya kru
Answer: appetite loss during pregnancy is quite normal and there is no need to panic. However, if the nutritional requirements of the developing fetus cannot be met due to this loss in appetite, then the condition needs to be treated. The main reason for appetite loss during pregnancy is nausea. Due to the nausea, the desire to eat is greatly reduced. The digestive system becomes extremely sluggish during the second trimester. This happens due to the pressure that is exerted on the lower bowel due to the enlargement of the uterus. Hence, this may lead to constipation and a loss in appetite to occur.
Question: Mera kuch bhi khane ka mann nhi karta.. what will I do?
Answer: Pregnancy me bhukh n lagna normal h iske liye ap ye tips follow kare--
@Ap meals ko kai bar me khae thoda thoda karke. Jisse body me poshan ki kami n rahe.
@ fluid intake bdha de khub pani pie. Coconut water or juice jyada pie.
@ jyada se jyada fiber food le, fruits le jisse apka digestion acha rahega or constipation ki bhi shikayat nahi hogi.
@ fast food or junk food se dur rahe ya ghar pe bnakar khae.
@ apne doctor se consult karke exercise or yoga kare.