Question: my baby 9 months k h vo thk se nhi khta...aur mje BM b bht km ata h koi home remedy btaye jis se BM jyada ho...
Answer: The best way to increase breast milk supply is to nurse. More you nurse more will be the production. Your baby nursing is the best method among all to increase milk supply.
1. Water : Water is not a food, but it is the most essential aspect of ensuring you’ll have an adequate milk supply. You need have adequate amount of water to stay hydrated—8 glasses (64 ounces) of fluid each day is an absolute must. In the early stages of your breastfeeding journey it’s a necessity to have a bottle of water next to where you’re going to nurse. Make a habbit of having a glass of water before and after feed.
2. Fenugreek seeds (methi) : Methi is a greate source to increase breastmilk supply. Fenugreek seeds are a source of healthy vitamins that are good for lactating mums such as omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are important for your baby’s brain development. Methi can also be added to many dishes, especially vegetables, and meat dishes and can be used while making paranthas, pooris or stuffed rotis. Soak few methi seeds in a glass of water overnight and have it in morning empty stomach.
3. Fennel seeds : Another natural remedy for increasing milk supply. They are also given to new mums to help prevent gas and colic in their baby. The logic is that since fennel seeds are used by adults to ease tummy upsets and aid digestion, the benefits of fennel can be passed to a baby through the breastmilk. There is no research to back either of these beliefs but many mums feel that fennel seeds have helped them or their baby.
4. Oatmeals : Another way to increases milk supply. It not only helps to maintain the mum weight but also rich in fibre and other vitamins. It helps the body to release oxytocin (a hormone involved in milk production). Take 4 scoops of oatmeal in warm water with added honey satisfy your taste bud as well.
5. Banana: Banana rich nutrition value also helps to increase breast milk supply. Have 2 banana followed by glass of milk.
6. Cumin Seeds: Cumin seeds are said to improve digestion and provide relief from constipation, and acidity.Have a spoon of cumin seeds with a tsp of sugar once or twice a day just after having a glass of milk.
7. Lactonic Granules: Add 2 scoops of granules in a glass of milk thrice a day.
Question: mera baby 9 mnths ka h pr vo kch nhi khta bht kosis krti hu but vo kch nhi khta kya karu plz tell m
Answer: 1. Wake up time 7 am
2. Give a baby gentle oil massage
3. Breastfeed the baby and make the baby sleep
4. 9am breakfast
5. 11am mid day breakfast
6. Bath time around 11.30am
7. Make baby sleep with breastfeed
8. 1.30pm lunch
9. Breastfeed and at 3pm sleep again
10. 5pm evening snack
11. 8 pm dinner
12. 9pm breastfeed , massage and sleep
The diet :
Ragi porridge, ragi and nuts porridge, ragi apple kheer, ragi banana kheer, ragi halwa, ragi pancakes, ragi idli, daliya, daliya with apple and banana porridge, apple kheer, banana shake, chiku, papaya, pumpkin, carrot, watermelon purée, sooji upma, sooji kheer, sooji apple bananau porridge, sooji pancakes, banana pancakes, white egg, makhana kheer, veggie khichdi, curgd rice, vegetable soup includes tomato, broccoli, carrot, spinach, beetroot, potato, sweet potatoes, onion , ginger, bottle gourd, etc
yeh try kijiye.. all the best.
Question: Mam mjhe constipation b bht jyda h 3 4 din ho jate h bt pait saaf nhi hota. Or urine bht jyda ata h. M jyda pani nhi pee paa rahi hu fr b urine mjhe itna jyda ata h. Or mjhe thand b bht lg rahi h. Y koi preshani wali bat to nhi hana.
Answer: Actually constipation is common thing in pregnancy . If home remedy didn't work you ask doctor for medicines which are safe to take during pregnancy.