Question: Mere baby k face par bahut saare chote daane ho gaye hai..iska kya reason aur cure ho sakta hai?
Answer: Hii dis is common to baby. Typically, the acne will resolve on its own, even without treatment. still do follow below tips
1) don't scrub the acne and make baby bath with oats water. Make a powder of oats and mix it in bathing water then make baby take bath with it. Towel dry after bath.
2) avoid applying any lotions.
3)Avoid pinching or squeezing the acne. This will irritate your baby’s skin and may make the problem worse.
4) Though concerning, baby acne is typically harmless. It should resolve on its own in a short period of time.
All the best.
5) BREAST MILK Breast milk works wonders with baby acne. Soak a cotton ball in breast milk and apply on the affected area 3-4 times a day.
6)It is considered best treatment for delicate skin. Mix honey and lemon juice in equal proportions and apply with cotton wool. Let it rest for half an hour. then rinse off.
7)COCONUT Oll. Nothing beats the soothing effect of coconut oil. Put a few . drops of organic coconut oil on cotton wool and apply four times a day on your baby's skin.
8) CORNSTARCH Mix it with a little water and apply a thin layer of it on the affected area. Let it dry for almost an hour before washing with lukewarm water. Apply once a day.
Note Check for allergy first. Do not use if there are signs of irritation.