Answer: Hello dear, aap 20 weeks complete karne ke baad hi suru karein exercise aur suru karne se pehle doctor se consult jarur kar lein.
Yoga during pregnancy will keep you active and healthy.
– Pranayam/Breathing exercises
– Yoga postures/ asanas which include basic stretches are very good to keep body flexible and to improve blood circulation.
This pelvic floor muscles strengthening exercise will improve ability to control muscles during labor and delivery. Also it will help avoid urinary stress incontinence and piles after delivery. Empty your bladder before you do this exercise.
1. Lie on your back.
2. Tighten pelvic floor muscles (like you are trying to stop urination).
3. Hold the contraction for 5 secs and then relax for 5 secs.
4. Repeat it 4- 5 times in row.
After muscles get stronger you can hold the contraction for 10 seconds and then relax for 10 seconds. You should do kegel exercise 3-4 times a day. You can do it any time of a day.
Neck and upper back strengthening
This stretch will relieve joints’ pain and also strengthen the joints muscles. They also help prevent possible neck/back pain after delivery
1. Stretch arms straight in front and hold hands together.
2. Stretch and extend your shoulder away from body.
3. Slowly bend your head forward as shown in the picture
4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds.
5. Repeat about 5 times.
1. Get down on your hands and knees on the floor, palms flat on floor with shoulder width apart. Knees should also be hip width apart. Knees exactly below the hips. Hands beneath your shoulder.
2. Relax your head. Tighten the abdominal muscles and round your back up toward the ceiling. You will feel a stretch in your whole back.
3. Hold this stretch for as long as you can hold comfortably for about 15 to 30 seconds.
4. Return to the starting position with a flat back still knees and hands on floor.
5. Relax your abdominal muscles and allow your tummy to fall downward. Lift your hips toward the ceiling like you are forming a wave.
6. Hold this position for 15 to 30 seconds.
7. Repeat 2 to 4 times
1. Stand, keep feet shoulder width apart.
2. Slowly lower your buttocks toward the floor, as if you are trying to sit on a chair. Stop in the midway as shown in the photo
3. Hold the position for 5-10 seconds.
4. Then bring your body to standing position by lifting your bottom first. Repeat 10 times.Squatting should be effortless; if you feel uncomfortable then you should not do this exercise.
In 3rd trimester take help from someone to hold your hands as it is difficult to maintain body balance during last few weeks. Your partner can hold your hands to share the body load and to avoid accidental fall.Also squatting brings stress on knees. Do the simple knee strengthening exercises to prevent possible pain later.
Squatting helps in baby positioning and widens the pelvic opening hence it can lead to more chances of normal delivery.
Hope this helps you..
Answer: nahi pahle dr ko pucho or dr bole wo karna muje to abhi dr ne normal walking ka bola wo bhi aaram se jiyada nahi karni wo bhi
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Kya mai sahijan ke patto ka sevan kar sakti hu mera 7 month chal raha h
Answer: Hii dear aap kha sakte hai moringa leave. Ushme calcium iron kafi hota hai aur ye bp ko control rakhta hai. Saath hi constipation bhi nahi hota.
Question: hi ...Mera 30 th week chal raha hai ...to kya me milk ke sath kesar ka use Kar Sakti Hu ?
Answer: yes dear aap kesar aur doodh pi sakte hai...
But dont have more than 10grams of Kesar.
Benefits of saffron:
Saffron acts as a good muscle relaxant which helps in pregnancy.
Saffron improves digestion. This way, you can tackle constipation and nausea.
It soothes the stomach from acidity.
It helps to control cough and loosen the phlegm. As most pregnant women have stuffy nose and are prone to infection, saffron can help control common cold symptoms.
It acts as an antidepressant and controls emotional stress in pregnant women.
Saffron also aids in controlling your mood swings, if consumed every day.
During pregnancy, skin becomes dry and dull. Saffron can be used in face packs to give a supple glowing skin.
Question: hi.. mera baby 8 months ka hua hai.. mera cesarean hua hai.. kya mai exercise kar sakti hu
Answer: Yes 6 mnth later a mother is ready for the exercise bt strt it if u r nt feeling ny pain...start it wid walks n smooth exwrcises 👍