Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hii mem mera 8th month chal raha hai 3 din se meri puri body me aithan ho rahi hai tutan si ho ho rahi h isse problem h aisa kyo ho raha h plz bataye
Answer: Hi, it is common in pregnancy. Take rest
Do hot water bag fermentation.
It will help
Question: Hello, mujhe 38 week chal raha h.. aaj subhah se mujhe saans lene me taklif ho rahi h... Aisa kyo ho raha h koi bta sakta h
Answer: Hello Dear
Pregnancy main saans lete hue dikkat(shortness of breath)bahut common hai.
Ye75% pregnancy women ko hoti hai so normal hain.
Reason of Shortness of breath
Actually Pregnancy ke dauran body main bahut se changes hote hain unme se ek hai harmonal changes. pregnancy time progestogen ek harmone hai isska level jab high hone lagta hai toh respiratory system mai bahat pressure aata hai jisski wajah se pregnancy main saans lene mai problem hoti h.
Pregnancy ki shuruwat mai aapka blood 50,% badh jata hai jisski wajah se heart ko pump karne m bahut load pdta hai jisski wajah se saans lene mai dikkat hoti hai.
Baccha ke weight ki wajah se aapke lungs par pressure padta hai jisski wajah se aapko saans lene mai problem hoti hai.
Baby ki wajah se oxygen ki demand badh jati hai jisski wajah se sans lene mai problem hoti hai.
Saans na fule kaise control karein usske lie ye tips follow karein
1)jab bhi saans lene mai problem ho tab 20mins tak deep breathing karein.
2)zyada bhari ya heavy load wala koi kaam na karein.
3)agar aap kahin bethe ya lete hain toh aapki saans ful rhi hai toh aap position change karein.
4)Daily thodi exercise karein jaise ki walking,Deep breathing etc.
Question: mera 37 week chal raha h mujhe 4, 5 din se loose motion ho rahe h
Answer: Hello ! Sometimes loose motions are symptoms of approaching labor . you can try some of these home remedies:
1. Drink plenty of water to supplement the lost fluid in your body. Try to drink at least one litre every two hours.
2. Drink ginger tea because it has antispasmodic properties that may help relieve the symptoms of diarrhoea by reducing stomach spasms and the gases from the fermented material that causes frequent, watery stools. For this, you just need to boil some ginger and tea in water and allow it to stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and then consume with sugar or honey.
3. You can also try drinking three to four tablespoons of honey in a glass of lukewarm water. The antioxidant and antibacterial properties found in honey’s enzymes and amino acids help boost the immune system.
4. Lemon is a liver stimulant which helps in controlling irritable bowel movement and provides relief from diarrhoea. You can consume a mixture of lemon juice, crushed black pepper one-fourth teaspoon and half a teaspoon of ginger powder two times a day
5. You can also add peppermint extract to half a cup of water and drink it twice or thrice a day. The volatile oils in peppermint have been known to sooth irritable bowel syndrome, with their calming and numbing effects.
6. Psyllium husk is said to be effective as it reduces the frequency and severity of diarrhoea. It is anti-diarrhoeal which means it absorbs the water content from intestines and helps in managing diarrhoea.
Hope this helps you .
Take care .
Question: Hello mera 33 weeks 5 days chal raha h. Mujhe bhot acidity ho rahi h.. Plz bataye m kya kru...
Answer: Drink a jeera tea with a half lemon and drink it twice a day u feel better