Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mam kuch b khane ka mn ni kr rha or pyas bhut lg rhi h
Answer: Starting me harmonal changes ki vajh se aesa hota h .. dont worry
Question: Hi mam mujy Na bilkul bhukh ni lg rhi or vomiting ka mn b kr rha ....or muh ka test kdva sa h kuch v khane ka mn ni ho rha .......plzzzzz help me ...koi home made trika btana mam ...
Answer: Hello, Here are few remedies you can try when you feel nausea
1. Ginger is one of the most effective natural remedies for vomiting during pregnancy. The smell or taste of ginger helps you reduce the feeling of nausea and vomiting. you can have ginger tea in the morning.
2. Make some cinnamon tea by adding a 1-inch cinnamon stick to a cup of boiling hot water and simmer for 10 minutes. Let it cool and add a teaspoon of honey to it. Drink this cinnamon tea whenever you feel like vomiting. It also improves digestion.
3. Just squeeze half a lemon into one glass of warm water and add a teaspoon of honey and drink this juice daily in the morning.
4. Simply chew on a clove bud whenever you feel like vomiting. Alternatively, you may add 2-3 cloves to boiling water or tea to make a clove tea and drink to get instant relief from morning sickness.
5. You can consume a bowl of yoghurt 1-2 times in a day for a sated feeling. Or just add fresh strawberries or a fruit of your choice to enhance the flavour.
6. You can eat 2-3 almonds during the day as a snack or consume 10-12 soaked almonds at night before going to bed in order to avoid morning sickness. Hope it helps.
Question: last 2 days se muje kuch b khane ka mn ni kr rha
Answer: Progesterone hormones is relaxing smooth muscle tissue all over your body, including in your gastrointestinal tract. This makes your gut work slower, giving your body more time to snatch up nutrients from your food and take them to baby—thats d reason u dont feel like eating anything...however its imp to understand that healthy n nutritious diet is a must for u n ur baby....
* So eat small, regular meals and stay away from Fried foods, sweets, cabbage and beans & other foods that are particularly troublesome
• Eating and drinking slowly will help
• Loose clothing will keep you comfy
• Yoga classes can also help settle things down.
• Consuming plenty of liquids and high-fiber foods will help ward off constipation