Question:raat see Mera bet bht tight feel horaha hai, even after breakfast I m feeling the same. mein Kya karun
Answer: It can be because of gas dear
You can try home remedies dear...
1. Drink plenty of fluids (hot water preferred)
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fibre boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Instant relief - Ajwain seeds with black salt and warm water
Question:hello mera 7 month hai mera do din se stomach bht tight hai dawa lekar bhi kuch farak nhi padh raha hai kya karu ab mai
Answer: the stretching of ligaments is responsible for abdominal tightening and pain. As the baby grows and demands more space, the uterus stretches itself pushing the other organs. Because of this, the stomach becomes hard and tight with each passing day, and you could feel uncomfortable with your stomach being tight. Round ligament pain is fairly common during this phase of pregnancy. This may not be regular though. Besides this constipation, large meals, or flatulence can also lead to abdominal pain.