Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mera 9 months chal raha hai aur mera pet me kafi gas ho raha hai kal raat mai ne golgappa kha li thi kya karun
Answer: Hi dear aao aise cheeze na kahte abhi ish condition me. Aap ek spoon ajwain roast kar le aur thoda sa salt daal ke ek glass warm water ke saath chew karke kha le .Aaram milega
Question: me 13th week pregnant hu me kal raat ko nimboo or mircha kaya tha tab se muje pet dard ho raha hai me kya karu?
Answer: The increase in the hormone progesterone slows down your digestion, so you'll want to pay careful attention to your diet. Tips to overcome pain –
• Eat small, regular meals and stay away from foods that tend to give you gas. Fried foods, sweets, cabbage and beans are common culprits, but you might find other foods that are particularly troublesome
• Eating and drinking slowly will keep you from swallowing excess air
• Loose clothing will keep you comfy
• Yoga classes can also help settle things down.
• Consuming plenty of liquids and high-fiber foods will help ward off constipation (a big gas inducer).
Question: mera 17 days ka beta h . usko gas horahi h.pet me dard bhi ho raha h. kya karu
Answer: Babies can be pretty gassy. It’s common for them to pass gas 13-21 times each day! Infants have plenty of chances to swallow air
Try these steps to prevent and ease the pain of gas
Check feeding position. When you’re nursing or bottle-feeding, try to keep the baby’s head higher than her stomach, That way, the milk sinks to the bottom of the stomach and air goes to the top, and it’s easier to burp out and use a nursing pillow for support.
Burp your baby. One of the easiest ways to ease gas pains is to burp her/him during and after he nurses. If he doesn’t belch right away, lay her down on her back for a few minutes and then try again.
Change sides : switch to a slower-flow nipple,
Work it out. Gently massage your baby, pump her legs back and forth (like riding a bike) while he’s on her back, or give her tummy time (watch her while she lies on her stomach). A warm bath can also help him get rid of extra gas.