Answer: It is normal due to the growing baby weight, expanding uterus and hormonal surge.You can try following tips - • Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack might relieve pain
• You can also practice yoga
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hello mam'
mujh left side k hip m bhut pain hota h. 9 month h mera...
Answer: Hi dear.. congratulations.. dont worry.. it is a matter of few days more.. and you will be free from these body pains.. i know its easier said than done..but now you can only bear these pains as you cant take any medicines.. so just bear and be strong. Start walking for half an hour daily.. it also helps in pains as blood circulates in the whole body.. hope it helps and all the best..
Question: mera baby 7th ka h wo breast feed nh krta bhut km krta h esa ku
Answer: 6 months se solid food lene ke karna bache ka brest feed lena kam ho jata hai.... pareshan naa ho
Question: Why pain in vagina left side?
Answer: Hi dear during this time there is a lot of change in the body that is happening and your growing uterus and growing a baby is putting a lot of pressure on the other organs so this kind of pain is coming until and unless there is other associated discomfort if there is no other associated discomfort just don't worry else talk to your doctor once .
Hope this helps!
Question: Why always Pain in left side?
Answer: Hi.. Dear left side abdominal pain is caused by the stretching of the ligament that supports the uterus, as the uterus grows. This is normal, therefore, do not worry, try using Maternity pillow. However, gas and bloating can also be the reason. Sit down, put your feet up and relax.. Keep yourself hydrated (drink lot of fluids).
Whenever, you will next visit your gynaecologist, inform her about the same.