Similar Questions with Answers
Question: mera 8va mahina chal rha h or thora thora pani girta h mujhe kya krna chahiye
Answer: It generally happens due to infection
keep ur vagina dry by using toilet paper after passing urine or stool
use a hygiene wash like lactacid or C&D
drink plenty of water
change underpants twice a day
but if discharge changes color ...Visit gyne
Question: mera beta 10 months ka h
use sardi lag gyi h
kya krna chahiye....?????
Answer: Before using these remedies make sure your baby are not allergic to anything and any severe throat cough should need medical advice .these remedies might not work well.
1. Eucalyptus oil apply on baby clothes near collar or on dry sheets . Sinarest vapo caps also works well.
2. Sleep the infants with head upwards direction using a soft pillow.
3. Mix 5 to 10 teaspoon of mustard oil with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds and tadka. After it is cooled, strain the mixture and store in a bottle. When needed, warm a little and apply on the child’s chest, forehead and back .
4. Vicks vapour rub for kids rub on the child’s feet and leave the socks on, it can also be applied on chest.
5. Mix the ginger juice with honey make a thin solution of just a quarter tsp of it give it to your toddler above 1 year.
6. You can make tulsi, ginger , cloves tea and give few tsp twice a day to your toddler.
7. Steam in every 3-4 hours.
8. Roast the Ajwain and take a soft muslin cloth and make a potli .. when warm apply gently on chest and back for chest congestion.
Question: mera beta 22 days ka h lekin uski mummy ko bhut kam doodh aata h.....kya krna chahiye
Answer: hi, apne wife ko boliye ki jyada se jyada skin contact badaye baby ke saath. use baar baar nipples suck karne ke liye dein. breast pump se milk pump karne boliye. pump karne ke baad initially milk nehi ayega but slowly slowly jab milk Increase hoga toh ayega. pump se body ko signal milta hain aur milk banane ke liye. iske alaba feeding ke pehle aur baad khub sara pani pine boliye. khana pina thik rakhiye, sab thik hoga. thoda time lage ga but hoga jarur.
all the best
Question: mera 7 months ka beta h nd mujh full face pe fungal infection ho gya h toh kya krna chahiye
These types of skin infections are caused by a fungus and are most likely to develop in damp areas of the body, such as the feet or armpit. Some fungal infections aren’t contagious, and these infections are typically non-life-threatening.
A good medical exam is the best way to determine what is causing a skin infection. Often, doctors can identify the type of skin infection based on the appearance and location.
Your doctor may ask about your symptoms and closely examine any bumps, rashes, or lesions. For example, ringworm often causes a distinct circular, scaly rash. In other cases, a sample of skin cells can help your doctor determine the type of infection.