Similar Questions with Answers
Question: mera baby 3 month ka hai air wo 2 din se green potty kar raha hai
Answer: hi, baby ko foremilk milk jyada aur hind milk kam milne ke wajah se hota hain. Hamesa ek side ka breast puri tarah khali hone par hi use dusra breast offer karein.
Foremilk patla hota hain aur isme nutrients jyada hote hain aur hind milk gara hota hain aur isme fat content jyada hota hain jo baby ko weight gain mein help karta hain. dono hi jaruri hain babies ke liye.
Question: mera baby 6 month ka h. use 3 din se potty nai aa rhi ... vo bahut pareshan hai. kfi chidchidi ho gai h.... is vajh se
Answer: It's important when babies starts solids should pass stool daily. Alternate days pooping is still normal but it should not be hard because this might be the start of constipation issue. The reason behind this low fibre food like rice, banana , carrot etc in diet.
1. Formula feed babies are more likely constipated than breast milk babies. So if baby is formula feed change the brand.
2. Cut down other milk made items like kheer etc for few days
3. Give Apple puree with skin, pear puree with skin and prunes juice.
4. Soak raisin overnight and give that water next morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peel in water and give that water.
6. Include rich fibre diet like oats and lots of water.
7. Massage the baby belly with warm oil.
8. Warm water bath.
9. Include curd, salads,buttermilk in baby diet.
10. More liquid diet.
Question: Mera baby 1 month ka hai aur use 2 din se potty nhi aa rhi hai kya karu
Answer: Dont worry ma its all common on all baby my baby also have tis problem still now some day give warm water to drink ma
Question: Hllo,meri beti 4 month 4 days ki h wo 2-3 days se green potty kr rhi h din me 2-3 baar h ,koi prblm hai
Answer: Is he just drinking your milk or formula milk? This also happens due to the imbalance of foremilk and hindmilk. This can happen even if you or your child is taking iron supplements. There is nothing to panic in this.Another reason may be that your child or you are taking iron supplements and you are consuming iron-rich foods such as spinach, fenugreek etc.