Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mera pregnancy ka 10 week chal raha hai or kal mere kamar Mein bout pain ho raha hai koi tension wali bat hai ya nai
Answer: Back pain during pregnancy isn't surprising, but it still deserves attention. Suggestions to relieve back pain –
• Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack to your back might help.
• Regular physical activity like brisk walking can keep your back strong and might relieve back pain during pregnancy
• You can also practice yoga
Question: Hi...mera plasenta intirior wall position pe hai is se kia taklif hota hai ...please tell me....or isliye kiya baby movement thora kam fillings hota hai
Answer: Placenta is at anterior wall that means
Placenta is attached to the front wall of the uterus which has no problem,
you will feel less movements due to the anterior Placenta but by the third trimester you'll be able to feel the movements.
Question: i am 6 month pregnant kal se mere baby ki movement kam ho gai he to koi tension ki bat nahi he na
Answer: it happen during 6 month baby movements are very less sometimes and sometimes very high so dont be tensed but if u r not getting any movements then its better to consult...7 month se jada movement hongey