Answer: Hi. Milk badhane ke liye aap neche diye gharelu upay kariye.
1.Aap satavari powder lijiye doodh me 2 bar.
2.meethi lijiye, meethi sag, maathi dana, ya tablet kuch bhi chalega.
3. Lahsun add kariye apne khane me jitna ho sake.
4. 2-3 ltr pani pijiye. Dhyan rahe doodh 90%pani hi hota hai. To aap jitna pani piyengi apke liye utna accha hoga. Aap meethinpani, jeera pani, ajwain pani kuch bhi lijiye.
5.masoor dal khaiye 2 time .
6. Jeera ko bhun lijiye or apne khane me add kariye jaise ki rayte me.
7. Daliya lijiye doodh me paka ke ya fir namkeen.
8. Dryfruit lijiye.
9.f ruit ya fruit juice lijiye.
10. Dhyan rahe doodh jitna piyangi aap baby ko utna hi doodh banega.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: mera baby 7th ka h wo breast feed nh krta bhut km krta h esa ku
Answer: 6 months se solid food lene ke karna bache ka brest feed lena kam ho jata hai.... pareshan naa ho
Question: Mera breast feed bht km aara h
Answer: Here is a simple homemade powder for increasing milk supply in lactating mothers. Dry roast equal quantities of cumin and fennel seeds till they turn aromatic. Cool them and grind to powder. Mix ½ tsp powder in ½ tsp warm ghee and consume 30 minutes before food 2 to 3 times a day. Desi ghee works best. This can be consumed for 2 weeks, followed by a break for 4 to 5 days and then repeat the cycle. This also helps to reduce colic in breastfed babies. A small portion of ajwain/ carom seeds can also be included.
Question: Mera baby potty kr rha h jab bhi mai use feed kra rhi hu
Answer: Hello dear
Ur baby digestion is not developed till now, thats why he is eating and passing motion.
I would advise you to have Dashmularisht which is good for digestion that indirectly would go to baby through your milk, also u can have ajwain,saunf after every meal that would keep you n baby free from digestion problems.