Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Meri beti k body & face pe bhut se dane nikle h red red m kya kru
Answer: Hii dis is common to baby. Typically, the acne will resolve on its own, even without treatment. still do follow below tips
1) don't scrub the acne and make baby bath with oats water. Make a powder of oats and mix it in bathing water then make baby take bath with it. Towel dry after bath.
2) avoid applying any lotions.
3)Avoid pinching or squeezing the acne. This will irritate your baby’s skin and may make the problem worse.
4) Though concerning, baby acne is typically harmless. It should resolve on its own in a short period of time.
All the best.
Question: Mera baby 22 days ka h uske body par chote chote red pimples jaisa aaya h plz suggest
Answer: Hello dear
It might be heat rash and which is very common in babies. Heat rash is caused when sweat gets trapped under the skin because of blocked pores. It's usually caused by exposure to hot or humid weather.
Treatment for heat rash:
1. Loosen or remove your baby's clothing, and move him into an air-conditioned room or a shady spot.
2. Use a fan to dry and cool him off, rather than rubbing him with a towel.
3. Avoid using creams and ointments that contain petroleum or mineral oil
Question: Mera 8 days old. Baby ko face par red dane ho gye h..kya karu
Answer: Apne aap chalega jayenge. Kuch may lagana uspar. 10 15 days mein kam ho jayenge. Heat boils hua hain