Similar Questions with Answers
Question: pregnancy m papaya le sakte hai....6 month hai ..koi problm to nhi hogi m thik se fresh nhi ho pa rhi hu kya kru ....
Answer: Hello! Papaya can cause contractions which might lead to preterm labor. Please avoid papaya. However, you can try these home remedies.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: hello main 8 week pregnant hu mera kuch bhi khane ko man nhi krta hamesha pet bhari or vomit feel hota h jis wajah se me proper diet nhi le pa rhi hu plz btaiye me kya kru
Nausea is very tricky at first place it doesn't let you have anything , and then more you stay empty stomach more severe it gets.
Start your day with white rasgulla or coconut water. It really helps in easing out nausea.
Second eat in small quantity but at regular intervals. Lets say at every 2 hours, this will provide the extra calories needed for your baby’s development and also will keep nausea at bay.
Staying hydrated is again a great remedy.
After each meal munch on few roasted fennel seeds mixed with mishri. This keeps the mouth taste favourable and doesn't trigger nausea.
Kerp yourself occupied because thinking about nausea makes you vomit more.
Lastly you can ask your doctor to prescribe you antivomit pills and it will take care of all your worries.
Question: hi mera 33 week chal rha h muje raat m nid nhi aati 3 hafto se m thik se soyi bhi nhi hu or morning m kam krte hue ghabrahat ho lgti h kya kru m limca pi rhi hu kya kru hlp me
Answer: with me same problem.... but aap sone se pahle nyt me pairo ke talwe me oil massage karke soye aapko thoda relife milega or neend bhi aayegi....and jyaada stress na lo