Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hi it's ma 11th week..mera kuch Khane ko Mann nai krta, Roti ki tarf to dkhno ko bhi ni Mann krta..vomit se preshan hu pani tk bhi nikl Jata h..kya kru mein
Answer: 1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which
might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one
tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you
wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and
one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer
from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: Maam mujhe fr se bleeding ho ri hai small small clotts b aye hai ,kuch khane ka mann ni krta
Answer: Consult doctor immediate qki aise mei pregnancy ke ly dangerous h doctor apko injection lga denge to ye stop bh ho skta h aur aise hone se pregnancy mei bhut kam chance hote h baby rukne ke go to hospital for treatment
Question: muje kuch b khane ka man ni krta mera is time pe kya khana better hoga
Answer: Aisa hi hota h.... Fihaal Jo bhi acha lage wo Khao.... Agar khana nahi kha Pa rahi to fruit zyada Khao... Bhook nahi rehna chahiye.. Doodh bhi piyo