Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mera weight 73 kg hai kya is se pregnancy me kio problem to nhi hogi
Answer: What is ur BMI (body mass index)?
If u tak precaution from beginning n keep control on weight gain it shudnt b a prob...
Question: hii jeera garam pani ke sath kese lete hai?..means usko davay ki trah nigal Jana hai? please sahi rit sikhase kese jeera methi lene hai??
Answer: Hello dear..
Jeera waters issue good after delivery for weight loss, proper digestion and increase in metabolism. Below is the recipe for jeera water.
2 tbsp Jeera, 1 liter water.
Pour 2 tablespoons of jeera in a jar along with 1 liter of water.
Cover the jar with a lid.
Let it stay overnight until the jeera gets engorged in the water.
Your jeera water is ready to be consumed. Drinking it in the morning on an empty stomach will be more beneficial.
Do not drink it more than 15 days. Following it, drink another weight loss water like Fenugreek water or fennel seeds water etc . Always change these In 15-20 days for maximum effect.
Question: Mera fertile periodkhatam hogaya hai. Ab mere periods kadateaa gaya haibt abhi periods aya nahihai vo na aaye isklia kya kr saktihu
Answer: Hi dear, aise main aapko period miss hone k 2 weeks K baad pregnancy test krna chahia jisse ki aapka Hcg count badh gaya ho aur pregnancy detect ho. All the best!
Question: mujhe 8th month lga hua hai mujhe baby ab naghi ke niche lag raha hai. kya kio problem hai
Answer: Water breakage, contractions and severe pain and pressure at bottom when baby is in head down position could be symptoms of u approaching delivery. Please dont get scared...its normal and every body goes through it. Some tips which will help u prepare fr normal delivery -
1. Regular exercises -Pelvic stretches and tilts, deep squats, aquatic pregnancy exercises can open your hips and make your pelvic muscles stronger to enable you to have a normal delivery. Keep in mind to exercise under the supervision of an expert as wrongly done exercises can do harm to you and your baby.
2. You can also try prenatal yoga, which increases flexibility and will help you have breathing control. Yoga will also keep you relaxed and calm.
3. Stay away from stress, anxiety and too much contemplation
4. Practice meditation and deep breathing exercises regularly. This way you will inch a step closer to having a normal delivery
5. Refrain from hearing horror birth stories
6. Eat properly and eat rightly. A healthy and well nourished mother is capable of facing the challenges of labor easily and more comfortably. However, you must keep a tab on your weight as well, as too much weight gain can interfere with your chances of having a normal delivery.
7. You can also do regular perineal massages after the seventh month of pregnancy. It reduces stress, helps an expectant mother tackle labor efficiently and mitigates joint pains and muscular tensions