Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hii me jab subah uthi aur washroom gai to dekha white discharge bahot jyada tha. Iska kya matlab he???? Kya labour ka symptoms he ye???
Answer: Hello dear
It is very normal to have a clear and runny, whitish or slightly yellowish vaginal discharge during pregnancy. The cervix receives an increase in blood supply and hormone levels also keep changing. More mucous is secreted which results in increased vaginal discharge.
The discharge is non-smelly in normal conditions. However, if you experience foul smell, bloody or greenish discharge, or itching or a burning sensation, you should immediately consult your doctor, as it could be related to infection.
Question: kal rat achank thodi garmi jyada lagne lagi and mera pulse rate jyada hone laga....to kya problem hui ye
Answer: is k bahut SE wajohaat hu sakti Hy ap ne ye bhi nahi likha k ap ka konsa month chal Raha Hy ap agar pregnancy k 2 samester SE gujar rahi Hy to ap k lye chakkar ana aur behosh huna ap k baby ki waja SE hu sakta Hy
Question: mujhe piles hai.. ab jyada problem hone lagi hai Kya karu
motion mein jor lagana padta hai Kya ye thik Hai
Answer: Please, don't put pressure, it might make the situation more worse
You can try some home remedies to help yourself, hope it works.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication