Answer: These are the number of scans, blood test and urine tests done during pregnancy. In this list triple marker test is done only is dual/double marker test shows any abnormalities.
1. Upto 10 weeks : CBC and Peripheral smear, Blgr Hb, HIV VDRL, Hepatitis and TSH, Urine routine, HCT 75g/2 hrs, USG Dating scan.
2. 11-14 wks : USG (NT Scan) and double marker
3. 16-18 wks : triple marker
4. 18-20 wks : USG (anomaly scan)
5. 24 wks : GCT 75g/2 hrs, Hb
6. 32-34 wks : Hb, Urine, USG (growth scan)
7. 38-41 wks : USG