Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mai apne 1 month baby ko baith k feed nhi kara pa rhi hu lait k hi pilati hu is problem se kese face kru
Answer: put pillows under your elbow and then hold your baby properly.. It will be easy to feed it baby. 👍
Question: breast feed nhi kara pa rhi hu baby ko.. how to inc. breast milk ? plzz sugg.
Answer: The best way to increase breast milk supply is to nurse. More you nurse more will be the production. Your baby nursing is the best method among all to increase milk supply.
1. Water : Water is not a food, but it is the most essential aspect of ensuring you’ll have an adequate milk supply. You need have adequate amount of water to stay hydrated—8 glasses of fluid each day is an absolute must. In the early stages of your breastfeeding journey it’s a necessity to have a bottle of water next to where you’re going to nurse. Make a habit of having a glass of water before and after feed.
2. Fenugreek seeds (methi) : Methi is a greate source to increase breastmilk supply. Fenugreek seeds are a source of healthy vitamins that are good for lactating mums such as omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are important for your baby’s brain development. Methi can also be added to many dishes, especially vegetables, and meat dishes and can be used while making paranthas, pooris or stuffed rotis. Soak few methi seeds in a glass of water overnight and have it in morning empty stomach.
3. Fennel seeds : Another natural remedy for increasing milk supply. They are also given to new mums to help prevent gas and colic in their baby. The logic is that since fennel seeds are used by adults to ease tummy upsets and aid digestion, the benefits of fennel can be passed to a baby through the breastmilk. There is no research to back either of these beliefs but many mums feel that fennel seeds have helped them or their baby.
4. Oatmeals : Another way to increases milk supply. It not only helps to maintain the mum weight but also rich in fibre and other vitamins. It helps the body to release oxytocin (a hormone involved in milk production). Take 4 scoops of oatmeal in warm water with added honey satisfy your taste bud as well.
5. Banana: Banana rich nutrition value also helps to increase breast milk supply. Have 2 banana followed by glass of milk.
6. Cumin Seeds: Cumin seeds are said to improve digestion and provide relief from constipation, and acidity.Have a spoon of cumin seeds with a tsp of sugar once or twice a day just after having a glass of milk.
Question: Main Apne baby ko feed nhi De paa rhi
Answer: Hello dear ap baby ko feed ku ni de pa rahi h ? Koi problem h kya ?
Question: Hello mujhe doodh nahi nikal raha h jis wajas se mai apne baby ko feed nahi kara pa rahi hu
Answer: Try nipple shield
I had same problem and it solved it
There are many types of nipple shield
Some are made of good quality which can be cleaned with hit water
It's enough if u put shield in boiling water for some time
You need not boil the shield
After each use clean the nipple with hot water
Before use clean with hot water and start using
Keep a clean box and put them in it when not in use