Answer: The scent is most often a reflection of how long the poop was in the intestines -- the longer it sits in bacteria, the more it'll smell. However, some babies with very sour- or foul-smelling poop may have an intolerance or allergy. In general, breastfed baby poop doesn't stink at all, while that from formula-fed infants is just lightly odorous. Those early poopy diapers really shouldn't clear the room. However, once you add baby food, and then various protein sources, it's another story. If you think your baby's BMs are exceptionally smelly, talk with your pediatrician.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mari baby mara dudh ni piti h.. M kya kru.. Mujhe bt rona ata h.. Plz koi kuch batye.. Wo mara muh m leti hi ni h dudh
Answer: Following things can be done when bady refuses to breast feed –
1) Nurse in calm, non crowded & less noisy environment
2) Try to cuddle & relax your baby before starting to nurse
3) Babies can nurse well in movement. Sit on a rocking chair & try nursing your baby
4) Go for strolls – Fresh air & mild sunshine can put your baby in good mood which will ease him to nures
5) Sing Lullabies – Music soothes the mood of baby
6) Try to nurse your baby during sleep
7) If baby cries a lot while nursing he might be having pain or suffering from infection. Its best to get the advice from your doctor in such a case
8)Make sure to keep fingers far from the nipple so you don't affect how baby latches on. Aim the nipsple toward the baby's upper lip/nose, not the middle of the mouth.You might need to rub the nipple across the top lip to get your baby to open his/her mouth. The baby's head should be tilted slightly back.
If nothing works, use a breast pump and then bottle feed your baby, making sure you begin pumping every time you offer the bottle, since this will keep your milk supply up.
9) also chk if she has cold or congestion issue, whether her motions are proper or not n whether se has gas problem...in such a scenario baby refuses to tak feed
Question: Mari baby ki potty bt tight ho rhi aur gas bni h roti h wo kya kru.. Plz suggest
Answer: Hello! Agar baby formula milk piti hain toh doctor se baat karke change karwaye. Gas chote babies main normal hain. Isiliye tension mat kijiye.
Question: mera baby breastmilk or formula milk dono leti hai..to mujhe formula milk ki quantity kitni rakhni chahie? wo breastmilk Kam leti hai..she is 45 days old..
Answer: Hello dear On average, a newborn drinks about 1.5-3 ounces (45-90 milliliters) every 2-3 hours. This amount increases as your baby grows and is able to take more at each feeding.
At about 2 months, your baby may be taking 4-5 ounces (120-150 milliliters) at each feeding and the feedings may be every 3-4 hours.
But breast milk bhee jaroori hai.. So make sure you feed breast milk also alternatively