Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi mam mujy Na bilkul bhukh ni lg rhi or vomiting ka mn b kr rha ....or muh ka test kdva sa h kuch v khane ka mn ni ho rha .......plzzzzz help me ...koi home made trika btana mam ...
Answer: Hello, Here are few remedies you can try when you feel nausea
1. Ginger is one of the most effective natural remedies for vomiting during pregnancy. The smell or taste of ginger helps you reduce the feeling of nausea and vomiting. you can have ginger tea in the morning.
2. Make some cinnamon tea by adding a 1-inch cinnamon stick to a cup of boiling hot water and simmer for 10 minutes. Let it cool and add a teaspoon of honey to it. Drink this cinnamon tea whenever you feel like vomiting. It also improves digestion.
3. Just squeeze half a lemon into one glass of warm water and add a teaspoon of honey and drink this juice daily in the morning.
4. Simply chew on a clove bud whenever you feel like vomiting. Alternatively, you may add 2-3 cloves to boiling water or tea to make a clove tea and drink to get instant relief from morning sickness.
5. You can consume a bowl of yoghurt 1-2 times in a day for a sated feeling. Or just add fresh strawberries or a fruit of your choice to enhance the flavour.
6. You can eat 2-3 almonds during the day as a snack or consume 10-12 soaked almonds at night before going to bed in order to avoid morning sickness. Hope it helps.
Question: Mam kuch b khane ka mn ni kr rha or pyas bhut lg rhi h
Answer: Starting me harmonal changes ki vajh se aesa hota h .. dont worry
Question: Mera bby feed bhut km kr rha he kya kru bhut kosis kr rhi hu pr wo ni kr rha
Answer: Just try follow following tips :
1. Give ur baby proper Burp after every feed. Atleast 2 to 3 Burp should come. Ur baby will feel good
2. Don't lie ur baby on the bed immediately after feeding
3. Change ur baby diapers after every three hours
Question: Hlo mam mai 6 months se try kr rhi hu pr conceive nhi ho rha...help me.btao kya. Kru mai
Answer: Hi dear,
To conceive make sure following tests are done:
1- TSH needs to be below 3 for conception
2- blood sugar levels are in range
3-blood pressure is optimal
4- if you have any period irregularities,check with any PCOD or endometriosis issues
5- BMI body mass index should be between 18-25
6- blood group of yours and husband
7- genetic disorders
8- iron level is above 11
Apart from that,you need to start taking folic acid supplement prior to conception. Healthy lifestyle,including diet and exercise needs to be started .