4 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Mam my 7 week is on. I have triplet pregnancy with ivf now i need to go for reduction process .i want to know which week i should get it done. Some doctor says after 8 week and other says in 11 week

1 Answers
Answer: hi dear! so you have to do it before 12 weeks of pregnancy . so different doctors will have different opinion so i would like you to stick to what your gyanc says dear. as 8th week is fine . not a problem. take care.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 7 week pregnant..on which week i need to go for ultrasound to know my child heartbeat
Answer: Hello Ultrasound should be done at u 18th to 20th week. This ultrasound shows how the baby s brain and other organs are developing. This ultrasound done can also show u any problems and defects or abnormalities.
»Read All Answers
Question: I am 10 week pregnant. I want to know which vaccination should I take and what is the exact period to get the vaccination done. Also I want to know when should I go for sonography. is it safe to do sonography after 10th week?
Answer: yes usg after 10 weeks is safe.. Two vaccines are specifically recommended for pregnant women: the flu (influenza)vaccine, which should be given during the first or second trimester of pregnancy; and the Tdap (tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis) vaccine, given when you're 27 to 36 weeks pregnant to guard against whooping cough (aka pertussis).
»Read All Answers
Question: Double marker test done by doctor or can be done in any lab. I am 11 weeks pregnant, which week i should go for this test
Answer: Double marker test is done with NT scan generally between 11-13 weeks. Can be done anywhere if your hospital has a good lab then It can be done there too. Otherwise there are a lot of pathology and ultrasound places you can get it done at.
»Read All Answers