Question:Meri beti 4 years ki h usko sardi & khanshi bar bar ho jati h pls tell me m kya karu
Answer: Hllo dear ur baby s 4 years old dear babies immunities s weak that's why cold cough catches as soon as .dear give healthy diet as add cheese, butter ,paneer ,milk ,curd ,tofu ,green vegetables, fresh fruits ,lemon add in her diet .Give turmeric milk .turmeric s antibiotic its improves immunity too .try these remedies .give steam to ur baby but very carefully hold ur baby properly. Take a pan add mustard oil +garlic+ajwain nd burn it nd strain nd put in jar.in night warm oil nd apply this oil on babies back ,chest ,hands nd feets .try it u can apply on babies forehead too .apply turmeric nd saffron paste on babies forehead too .u can give turmeric milk too its antibiotic nd helpful in cold nd cough .give ginger juice with honey too its also effective. U can give half or 1 bowl carrot juice too its also helpful in cold nd cough its improves immunity too try it .if u don't feel relief consult to pediatrician.
Answer: Hello ma'am
Congratulation for your pregnancy.
Fruit can eat so many fruit in pregnancy like:-
1) banana :- they contain a lot of potassium. Potassium is important because it helps maintain the balance between fluids and electrolytes in your body.
2)orange - Full of vitamin C, folate, and fiber, oranges are a great choice of fruit during pregnancy.
3) avocado -Avocado is also a great source of folate.
4) cherries - Besides containing vitamin C, cherries are also a great fruit to eat during pregnancy because they help with improving the blood supply to the placenta and the baby, as well as making the placenta more efficient.
5)apple - Apples are known to be good for the immune system.
6) watermelon-As the need for water increases during pregnancy, eating watermelon is a great way to stay hydrated.
7) graps - grapes helps with reducing cramps during pregnancy.
8) mango- Mangoes are rich in iron, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B6, potassium, and folate, all vital nutrients for your pregnancy.