Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My legs have pain like i m in periods is it normal ?
Answer: Hello dear
As your uterus expands it can put pressure on certain nerves, causing painful spasms in your legs also the pressure your growing belly puts on blood vessels in your legs can disrupt circulation and cause cramps.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent leg cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
Question: hlo.. m 6 weeks pregnant. in last pregnancy i have miscarriage. bt now my treatment run by gyne.. bt i have too much pain at my back n legs n lower tummy like periods pain. is it normal...
Answer: Yes dese kind of pain is normal...however if u face severe pain along with bleeding u shud consult ur doc
Question: I m having light cramps in my stomach like periods from tomorrow. Is it normal? I m 4 weeks pregnant
Answer: Hi. Abdominal pain is common during starting pregnancy as your body goes through some physical changes in process to carry your baby.
Some women may see bleeding with mild cramps as embroy implants its self into the wall of womb.
You may experience sharppain due to the cramping that occurs from the uterus expanding. Gas and Bloating. Constipation occur during second trimester and can cause a sharp pain in the abdomen on either or both sides.