2 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Helo mam muje pcod ka problm h jiska treatment m le rhi hu muje concive krne m problm ho rhi h plz khuch acha suggest kijiye

1 Answers
Answer: Hello you need to track your ovulation time this is generally on the 14th day if you have a 28 day cycle. Then you need to have regular intercource everyday or every alternate day to conceive. You can try  with the above criteria for about 6 months. Or alternatively you can go to a fertility specialist and get an antenatal check up done so that you can rule out any medical problems in you and your husband .
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mam muje 2months ho gye me concive nhi kr paa rhi hu pls help me
Answer: Consult a gynecologist. She will examine you and tell you about your fertile window ( 3-4days of ovulation). Try to make relation in those days.
»Read All Answers
Question: Hii mam... I m pcod patient ...plss give me some suggestion how to get pregnant ...dctr treatment bbi le rhi hu... Koi home remedies for pcod
Answer: 1. Balanced diet with no junk food 2. Maintain proper body weight 3. Hope u r taking proper medicine for pcod
»Read All Answers
Question: Hlo mam Mai 4 months sa try kr rhi hu but pregenancy nhi ho rhi h plz kuch suggest kijiye
Answer: Hi dear, AAP ko 3-4 months me success nehi bhi mil sakti hai. AAP Kam se kam 1 year try Kijiye. Agar aap ko regular periods atey hai to aap ovulating period me intercourse karo to increase your chances of pregnancy. Aap doctor se consult karke supplements Lena start kar sakte ho to increase your fertility. Hope it helps.
»Read All Answers