Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can I eat masala puri when I am pregnant.
Answer: Yes you can eat once in a while...I too had it today😋
Question: can I eat masala ots
Answer: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both)
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.
Question: Hi, I am 9 weeks 5 days pregnant. Can I eat masala oats or something spicy?
Answer: Hi dear you can eat masala oats but don't eat any spicy food because it can cause heartburn or acidity. So eat no spicy food during pregnancy.