28 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Mam BETA-THALASSEMIA ki normal report kya honi chiye.. Pls btayr

1 Answers
Question
Answer: hello.. dear Beta thalassemia is a blood disorder that reduces the production of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is the iron-containing protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to cells throughout the body. In people with beta thalassemia, low levels of hemoglobin lead to a lack of oxygen in many parts of the body. Doctors diagnose thalassemias using blood tests, including a complete blood count (CBC) and special hemoglobin tests. ... People who have alpha or beta thalassemia trait may have red blood cells that are smaller than normal. Hemoglobin tests measure the types of hemoglobin in a blood sample.
  • avatar
    Urooj Shaikh778 days ago

    Geet mam mujhe kuch smjh nai aya ap thoda normaly xplain kijiye

  • avatar
    Urooj Shaikh778 days ago

    Ye norml he ki nai... Kese pata lagyga

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Baby ki sleeping position konsi honi chiye?
Answer: Always it should be on her/his back is safe . don't sleep on baby stomach
»Read All Answers
Question: I'm 2o week pregnant .beta hcg, afp and unconjugated estriol ki normal value kya honi chye pls reply m fast
Answer: afp normal value is AFP is measured in nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL). An AFP level of less than 10 ng/mL is normal for adults. An extremely high level of AFP in your blood—greater than 500 ng/mL—could be a sign of liver tumors.
»Read All Answers
Question: 1yr baby ki height nd weight kitni honi chiye?
Answer: Hello dear, 1 year ke baby ki height 75.1 cm and weight 9.5 kg honi chahiye.
»Read All Answers
Question: Agar pregnant hone ke baad pta chale ki mjhe beta thalassemia minor hai to Kya kre??
Answer: Husband ka karva lo test. If husband is also thalessemia minor, then there is 25% chance that your baby will be thalessemia major, 50% chance of thalessemia minor and 25% chance of normal thalessemia negative baby.
»Read All Answers